Total is a global business, with operations in more than 130 countries. We are proud that our employees come from many nationalities and cultures, and all share our commitment to better energy. Our people are what make us unique.
We’ve taken you around our world – check out some of the highlights of Total Around the World here – and now we want you to take us around your world by sharing great images of your campus, wherever you are!
About #Aroundtheworld Challenge
In the first of our three #MyTotalCampus challenges for 2016, we want to know what makes your campus unique. Use your camera to show the world what makes your campus stand out and you could win round-the-world plane tickets for you and a friend!
You can submit your entries between 15 February and midnight Central European Time on the 27 March 2016.
A jury of Total representatives will be looking for the most creative and visually striking photos or short videos that really capture what makes your campus so special. The top entries will be showcased here on the Total Campus website, then opened to global online vote on 11 April. The vote will close at midday CET on 25 April 2016.
The entry with the most votes will be the winner, with a prize of two multi destination round-the-world air tickets so that you and your friend can see the world.*
(*value no more than 4000€).
4 Simple Steps to Enter
- Take a picture or record a short video (no longer than 10 seconds) to show the world what is special about your campus
- Follow @TotalCampus on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram
- Share your picture / video via your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account mentioning your university / school and the country where the photo is taken
- Tag your entry with @TotalCampus and #MyTotalCampus and post
- Videos can be uploaded either directly on Facebook / Instagram or via third party app like Vine / YouTube / Vimeo
- Make sure that you have permission from anyone featured in your photo or video, as we will share images across our channels
Read the Terms and Conditions here.