Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
Carefully read the Requirement/Eligibility and Frequently Asked Questions pages for more details
Application is open FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level who were admitted in the 2014/2015 and 2013/2014 session ONLY
Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates fromany state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses inuniversities within Nigeria:
Medicine & Surgery
Medical Laboratory Science
QUALIFICATION PROCESS: Interested applicants should click on the “How To Apply” tab to proceed. Application closes Midnight 6th November, 2015
- 1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
- 2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- 3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below
- 1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- 2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- 3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- 4. Click on
- to return to Scholarship site
- 5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- 6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- 7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- 8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- 9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- 10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
- 11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- 12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- 13. Return to
- , enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- 14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6
- , to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- 16. Return to
- and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty